When you find yourself uninsured or needing a more economical insurance option, short-term medical insurance can be an excellent temporary choice. You can be a candidate for short-term insurance if you encounter certain life situations like:
- You lost your employer health insurance.
- COBRA insurance is too expensive for your budget.
- You are aging off your parent’s polocy at 26.
- Early retirement.
- You’re getting married or divorced.
- College student needing standalone policy.
- You missed ACA Open Enrollment.